Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Who Is This Jesus? - ♥ FREE ♥ - Evangelism Bible Study Handout Worksheet

This is a wonderful Bible study to use in evangelism of Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Christian Scientists, and any other person who is unsure of the deity of Jesus the Christ. Please feel free to copy and print out this study.








WHO IS PHIS
JESUS?

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 
- Jeremiah 29:13



Write in the blanks what you learn about Jesus from each of the following verses.

A. Jesus was conceived in the womb of a _________by the power of the_____________. He was to be named Jesus because He would ____________________________________. And He will be called Immanuel which means_______________________. (Matthew 1:18-23)

B. Jesus saw and knew Abraham who died about 2,000 years before Jesus was born on earth. Jesus said, “Truly, truly I tell you, before Abraham was born_________!” (John 8:56-58)
In John 8:58 Jesus says He is “I Am”. In Exodus 3:14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.” Think about what you just read. Who is Jesus? Who is Jesus claiming to be?

C. Jesus (the Word) was in the _____________. And the Word was with God, and the Word was________. (John 1:1)

D. Jesus was ____________________. (John 1:2)
E. Through _____ all things were _______. Nothing was created without __________. (John 1:3)
Jesus is Creator of all things. In Isaiah 44:20 God says, “This is what the Lord says, your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the Lord, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself.”

F. Jesus (the Word) became ________ and lived among us. (John 1:14)
Reflect on what you just read. If Jesus existed before creation in the beginning and created all things, who is Jesus? (Read Genesis 1:1) If nothing was created without Jesus and He existed before creation; that makes Him the all-powerful, eternal Creator… Who is Jesus?

G. Jesus ____________________ (John 19:28-30)
H. Jesus ______________________________________ (Acts 2:32)
I. Jesus ______________________________________ (Acts 1:9-11)
J. Jesus is the ______________________________. Whoever ____________________ will live, even after they die. (John 11:25)
K. Jesus is the __________________________. No one can come to God the Father [get into Heaven], except through ________. (John 14:6)

Jesus says; “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in” – Revelation 3:20



What are the three most important truths you've learned from this lesson?
1. _________________________________________
2. _________________________________________
3. _________________________________________





Jesus loves you. He proved that by taking your punishment, dying in your place, then rising from the dead conquering Satan, sin, and death. He did that just so He could have a personal relationship with you, and live with you forever. Without Jesus in your life, you are spiritually dead. Choose life and place your trust in Jesus Christ right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment