Wednesday, February 4, 2015



I got the Little Chick's Bible to write a review on it here. I got this because I liked the Bunny Bible so much, and know two little kids at church that should enjoy them. This book is very soft, fuzzy, sturdy, and  lightweight. It is perfect for children 5 and under, and safe enough to leave in a crib with a young baby at nap-time or night. All pages are thick and sturdy with round edges. The story's are short and written in poems so they will not exceed the attention span of a little toddler. I think the rhyming in the story will help the child to remember and memorize each story with ease. This is more of a story book than it is a Bible, as it does not have whole Bible books in it. This book contains the following stories: Creation, Noah, Moses, The Birth of Jesus, The Good Samaritan, Jesus Feeds 5,000, and The Resurrection. I highly recommend giving this book to any small child. It's cuddly, has beautiful illustrations, introduces the Love and Glory of the King of Kings,  and I believe it will establish a love for God's Word in any small child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment